- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Design & Engineering Work. Closely monitor and supervise the Contractors/ Subcontractors to ensure proper installation and commissioning of all Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Installations during the construction phase
- Develop narrative specifications (Program of Requirements) that defines the technical requirements to be adopted on all Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing work. The latter in close collaboration with the Client, Architect and the Project Manager. Extensive experience with Design & Engineering of: HVAC Equipment’s, Firefighting Equipment’s, Fire hose racks, External hydrant system, Sprinklers System, Gas Suppressions System, Diesel pump, Firewater Tank, Chillers, Air compressors, Pumps, Boilers, Generating plants, Sanitary installations and Effluent Treatment plan, Power (low, medium and high Voltage), lighting, Waste water (treatment) plants and drainage/earthing work.
- Technical Program of Requirements for MEP services Design & Engineering of all applicable phases Interfaces with other disciplines and parties (i.e. Consultants, Vendors, Subcontractors, etc.) performing other Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing activities. Supervises assigned Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Continually monitors performance of all assigned Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Ensures quality control procedures are being followed and maintained. Controls Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Contractors cost. Provides technical advice and assistance to Contractors staff as requested.
- Extensive experience with Industrial projects (production plants food & beverage) and related facilities.
- Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering. COREN registered and/or any other relevant certification. The mechanical degree is preferred. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Project, Word, Excel, AUTOCAD, etc. 15 years practical experience
- Good communication skills. Good problem-solving skills. Good organizational skills. Strong analytical and numerical skills. Excellent interpersonal skills Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.