· Implementations and monitoring of all mechanical and electrical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
· Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all mechanical and electrical and related works prior to execution.
· Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
· Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the Mechanical and Electrical work groups at site.
· Plans the execution of all Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to Electrical and civil groups.
· Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all Mechanical groups at site.
· Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
· Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications,
· Conduct tests of electrical systems throughout the construction process.
· directly oversee and manage teams of electrical contractors and subcontractors
· design electrical systems for commercial, residential, and industrial construction projects
· A first degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
· 5 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years’ experience working in a construction firm
· Project Management experience is an added advantage
· Electrical design
· Team leadership skills
· Communication skills
· Budgeting skills