Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Helping children settle into school life.
- Keeping parents informed about their children's health and well-being.
- Making sure children's clothes are kept clean and are repaired and replaced when necessary.
- Looking after children with minor illnesses.
- Taking children to medical and dental appointments and calling for emergency treatment if necessary.
- Keeping children's records up to date.
- Supervising cleaning and domestic staff.
- Ordering cleaning, domestic and medical supplies.
- Carrying out inventories of fixtures and fittings and reporting the need for repairs and replacements.