- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Candidates must have concluded their National Youth Service
A maximum of 6 years post NYSC teaching experience.
Proficient in the use of the computer with a passion to teach with result.
Proven ability to teach with minimum supervision
Wide and in-depth knowledge of the SSCE, JAMB and NECO curricular as well as excellent communication skills.