Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world. Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
- General working knowledge of terminology and equipment used in the offshore drilling industry.
- Proficient in Safety Management Principles.
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned areas.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Valid IWCF-Drillers level
- Valid Offshore Safety Permit (OPS)
- Valid BOSIET
- Relevant Certificate
- At least 4 years’ Experience as a Rig Medic
- Past experience in a similar in Oil and Gas Organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study will be an added advantage
- Member of a Professional Body is an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.