- The Marketing Team Lead will manage the day to day marketing/ sales activities of the company and executing the long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- He/She will lead a team and also be responsible for effectively selling diesel- and gas-powered generator sets and heavy duty equipment for the Construction Industry.
- Responsible for managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Generate new customer accounts as well as service and maintain existing accounts. Analyze customer needs and interests and determine how company products and services can best meet their needs.
- Secure diesel generator service and maintenance contracts from clients.
- Recommend and sell manufactured generator sets, accessories and related equipment utilizing knowledge of power generation equipment.
- Achieve sales goals and forecasts, as established by the department and the organization.
- Review completed jobs for variations in component costing.
- Interface with other departments, including engineering, manufacturing, production, purchasing, and accounting, to oversee project development and ensure timely delivery of finished products.
- Monitors sales orders to ensure project costs, materials lists and delivery schedules meet project specifications and deadlines.
- Compute installation or production costs, and prepare and submit bid specifications to existing and potential customers for review. Negotiate proposals and sales and service contracts with customers.
- Establish, maintain and develop business, social and networking relationships with individuals within the power generation industry in order to generate and maintain a positive business image for the organization within the industry.
- Plan and organize sales strategy.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems, issues or complaints.
- Attend sales and trade meetings and reads related publications to obtain current market condition information, business trends, and industry developments.
- Demonstrate and explain the use of installed equipment and production processes.
- Provide management oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Conduct all business transactions in an ethical manner.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration/management or related fields.
- Relevant working experience in the power industry.
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
Skills & Abilities
- Computer Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Prior outside sales experience in the power industry is required.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.