Terragon Group - We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
- Work as an integrated member of the team, together with Account managers, Creative Lead, and Technology Lead
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Company’s overall brand, marketing plan
- Develops framework/methodology/workflow for interactive projects; strategy, marketing
- Collaborate with other teams to inform strategy, design and development decisions
- Understand industry/market intelligence and knowledge of best practices.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team, business and product heads to articulate the marketing strategy. This process will involve rigorous prioritization and planning to ensure that the Marketing team provides adequate support to all other teams within the business
- Create and execute a broad marketing strategy for Terragon Group, and be responsible for understanding the business model, the company’s services, products and solutions, and positioning them favourably before target audience markets
- Develop strategy in the preparation and facilitation of client planning sessions and strategy workshops.
- Provide analytical and decision support to key decision makers, helping to make better strategic and tactical decisions
- Produces research analysis reports including business profiles, competitive profiles, score cards and situational analysis summaries.
- Lead the Corporate Marketing to create compelling narratives about Terragon Group and present the company in unique ways.
- Create a focused event participation strategy for sponsored and corporate events that will help Terragon Group reach its target audience
- Draws parallels with the team to deliver on strategic vision, digital marketing initiatives and strategy
- Coordinates research efforts with other internal and external research departments and/or providers
- Create and innovate marketing campaigns for the company’s business segments
- Leverage expertise in developing digital marketing strategies that drive awareness and create leads
- Work with the research team and guide them on internal and market research, and create a strategy for how to best disseminate research insights through various communication channels.
- 3-7 Years in a Research/Strategy Role in a Digital advertising industry is a must. Google certification will be an added advantage.
- University Degree in Marketing, Economics/Statistics or any other related discipline
- Ability to work under pressure, strict timelines and no supervision
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business
- Demonstrated leadership skills in strategy and management of key internal and external stakeholders/vendors.
- Highly creative and innovative brand builder
- Demonstrated success in developing marketing strategies that have met or exceeded targets
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Team builder and team player
- Resourceful & curious
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced company and liaise effectively with stakeholders across multiple businesses and products
- Believes in enhancing capabilities, has a strong personality and is engaging
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.