Romanspage Global - Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
- Attended to walking customers at the showroom
- Attend industry events,trade shows and exhibition
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- Candidate Must be a Female
- Not less than 5 years experience in Sales and Marketing
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft packages like word, excel and power point.
- Must be good looking and descent
- Attractive with commission.