You are one of the few who have had the opportunity to work on Marketing Communication Projects using most tools in the Marketing Communication mix. You love and understand the concepts of marketing and advertising and you have hands-on experience. You are not uncomfortable handling projects alone; you can execute marketing/Advertising campaigns from end to end and enjoy looking back at the beauty of your work. You are a specialist at handling PPC, SEO, Email Marketing; managing social media channels comes easy for you, you're a content creator, you understand promotions and you have a fine grasp of Print Advertising. You are street smart. You are hired!
Reports to: Marketing Mgr. (Europe)
Nature of Work
Digital Marketing (60%) Offline Marketing (40%)
Travel Time (25%)
- Propose ideas for marketing campaign performance improvements and work with the central marketing support team to implement them.
- Coordinate tasks related to print and online advertising campaigns for the company and its brands, ensuring brand consistency across all levels.
- Running Social media campaigns, managing company profiles, executing PPC, SEO and email marketing initiatives
- Execute PR activities (running e-marketing campaigns & publishing PR articles on the most popular blogs/video blogs/newspapers/websites.
- Plan interviews, events and press conferences
- Conduct and develop reporting on email marketing, analyzing data and generating improvement ideas
- Contact local media for media buying/placement
- Track ROI on investment in marketing initiatives
- Contact, establish and maintain business relations with the key strategic partners/vendors
- Generate and maintain awareness on broad levels for the company’s brands/products
- Lead the promo team to achieve specific goals for selected gaming cafés
- First degree in Marketing Mgt., Mass Communication, Business Management, or Business related/Social Science discipline. Candidates from a core Science background but with experience in Digital and offline Advertising are advised to apply
- MBA/M.Sc. in Marketing or Business/Marketing Management is added advantage not compulsory
- Membership of Professional Body (e.g. NIMN, CIM, APCON is added advantage).
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with a progressive career spanning Brand Management, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing/Corporate Communications
- Proven competence in executing marketing campaigns, advanced knowledge of PPC, SEO, social media management, content creation and Email marketing
- Proficient in oral and written communications skill with advanced knowledge in standard business software applications e.g. MS Office word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement a short and long-term Marketing Plan.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good project management abilities
- An amiable personality
- Ability to coordinate a team and drive the team positively to achieve results.
- Ability to function independently and think outside the box.
- Good analytical and public relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Disciplined and result oriented
- Ability to work in a team and co-operate with other units to achieve common goals.
- Good presentation skills.
- Resilience and drive to meet the demands and pressures of the post