- Responsible for effectively selling diesel and gas powered generator sets and heavy duty equipment for the industrial and construction sectors
- Candidate will also be charged with the responsibility of securing service and maintenance contracts from clients.
- Developing new markets & new area of business growth looking for business opportunities with prospective partners.
- Assist in the marketing and sale of new products and/or prototypes to the existing marketplace.
- Follow up with customers and get SLA contract signed
- Maintain customer satisfaction and confidence
- Executing these activities to achieve the market share objective.
- Continuous Coordination Implementing the business plan.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/HND in Engineering, Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field is required
- Hands-on work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
Skills & Abilities
- Computer Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Prior outside sales experience in the power generation market is required.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.