- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Preparing, planning, and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within the timescale
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- HND/University degree in Marketing or related disciplines required
- Must be female
- Strong and confident communicator
- Good understanding of the marketing mix and the needs of the customer
- Good understanding of IT software and tools relevant to marketing and communications
- Ability to identify target audiences and select appropriate marketing tools for different situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including writing with impact for different audiences
- Understanding of data protection principles and best practice
- Creativity, innovation, and flair
- Ability to evaluate options and come up with effective solutions
- Self-motivated and able to manage own time effectively
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Contributes enthusiastically to team-working
- Has a positive approach, consistently achieving good quality work on time and responding positively to feedback
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.