- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print, etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Must be a female, attractive, smart and proactive.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills. Impeccable spoken English.
- The candidate (Preferably female) should not more than 28 years.
- Excellent use of Excel and MailChimp for email newsletters.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Minimum of B.Sc.
- The ideal candidate must be ready to start work immediately.
Salary: Above industry average. Negotiable and very attractive. % commission on all sales.