in 1994, Oppein is Asia’s largest cabinetry manufacturer. We manufacture
high-quality kitchens, wardrobes, customized home furniture, bathroom products,
interior doors, and home furnishing, and can offer a whole-house solution for
Over the past 25 years, OPPEIN has established its core competencies in brand influences, mass customization and dynamic distribution system. We have expended 7000+ global showrooms and presented in 118 countries and regions around the world. OPPEIN has also finished 10,000+ global projects worldwide, which achieves this through our unceasing striving for perfection, and the passion to satisfy individual needs of home décor.
We are searching for a Marketing Officer with a knack for communicating and a flair for strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns. Marketing Officers are required to create marketing, branding and advertising plans while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company's goals.
The ideal candidate will be equipped with a relevant qualification and extensive experience in a wide range of Marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media. To ensure success as a Marketing Officer you must be an organized person who is able to withstand the pressures of handling varied tasks at the same time and meeting deadlines.
● Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
● Researching and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
● Conducting promotional activities.
● Overseeing campaigns
● Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
● Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
● Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
● Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
● Giving presentations.
● Maintaining a marketing database.
● Providing administrative support to the sales team.
● Understanding company product and brand.
● Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
● Organizing market research.
● Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
● Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
● Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
● Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
● 3-5 years’ experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related.
● Proven experience in marketing, content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
● Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
● Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
● Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
● Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
● Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
● A creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Solid knowledge of market research techniques.