Simeons Pivot Resources - One of our clients who is a travel consultant on the mainland, is recruiting to fill the position above.
Expected Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Meet sales target
- Expand the company’s customer base
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of the industry
- Ability to sell to company and individual as their travel consultant.
- B.Sc/BA/HND in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.