Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes proﬁts and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
Identifying new customers.
Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
Creating promotions with advertising managers.
Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and proﬁt-loss projections.
Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
Building brand awareness, visibility and positioning. Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts. Communicating the marketing plan.
Developing each marketing campaign from start to ﬁnish.
Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and
- Marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to use Office productivity tools and software packages.
- Ability to predict and quickly adapt to change.
- Since a job description cannot be exhaustive;
the Marketing & Media Manager may be required to undertake other duties,
which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.