Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings (formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited), is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our Marketing campaigns across all platforms.
- He/She will be required to remain brand-focused, and seek out new avenues, and ways of connecting with target audiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns; gain insight and assess against goals
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any relevant subject
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years of Retail industry experience
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate target audience.
- Previous experience leading teams
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Great team player
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.