LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
- Experiment with a variety of acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns and events participation that would generate the required business lead
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, social media accounts and corporate platforms that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3years experience in a similar role and a minimum of 5years cognate experience
- Marketing experience in a technological environment is a huge advantage
- Graphic Design expertise is an added advantage
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A creative disposition to problem solving
- Ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Expertise in holding high level conversations with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Appreciable leadership and communication skills
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, Microsoft software suite of products, as well as visual communication software products
- Experienced in collaborating with sales teams about potential markets, desirable product features, market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement and customer satisfaction matrix.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.