Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
- The Marketing Manager’s role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models.
- The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
- Extension and content building.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Innovation in service and products
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as an innovator and leader.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Provide information about the products (4Ps).
- Gather and analyze market information.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop a product plan and marketing strategy
- Defines and creates added value for the organization.
- Coordinate project development.
- Good at portfolio management
- FMCG marketing background or from the technology industry.
- Understanding of agriculture will be an added advantage.
- Must be a vision creator.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have experience creating marketing plans from scratch.
- Must have extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Must be proven in a multi-channel marketing campaign role.
- Extensive customer and field experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business level audiences in a compelling manner.
- Should be open-minded.
- Should have high analytical skills.
- Should have the ability to project into the future.
- Passionate and Result oriented.
- Very articulate.
- Understand the data, and how to present it.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Must be a trend-setter: must keep up to date and have the desire to know more.
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper in University degree in any one of the Social Sciences and another related discipline.
- Required Age: 29 – 36 years