A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Directly Reports to Managing Director
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Managing distribution channels for products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Managing media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Develop a comprehensive business development strategy that is aligned to the company’s vision and strategic direction.
- Liaise with division heads to develop a comprehensive company strategy plan and implementation of the subsequent operational plans.
- Lead the development of new business opportunities and concepts and manage launch campaigns for new products.
- Market new products and ideas to potential investors and key stakeholders in the appropriate forums, top management meeting and prepare board papers on new business initiative.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategy and operations.
- Develops a guideline for new business acquisitions and opportunities.
- Build key customer relationship, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
5 - 7 years experience years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in a similar industry in two different firms.
Experienced In supervising and managing a professional staff of seven.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
Masters in Business or Marketing preferred.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics
Strong effective communicator.
Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees.
Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment. Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
Experience managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors.
Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.