- 100% delivery on all sales and marketing targets set for the year
- Executing marketing strategic plans for the organization
- Preparation of sales and marketing budgets for the departments
- Presentation of sales reports to the Board/Top Management
- Managing Consumer Behavior / Industry Relations.
- Ensuring optimum Service Agreement Levels for all critical performance activities.
- Monitoring development and delivery of products.
- Maintaining a viable customer database and track of activities.
- Coaching and developing others in the team.
- Drawing up proposals and letters to be sent to prospects.
- Contributing to and developing long term marketing plans and strategies.
- Assisting with contract negotiations and renewals with existing merchant partners to attain highest possible commission levels.
- Following up on new leads and referrals as well as on proposals/letters sent out to
- Providing adequate platform for accountability within team
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Industry Knowledge
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Extremely detail oriented
- Project Management
- Good documentation & Info management skills
- Resilience, passion & innovation
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Flexible & Team player
- Business Acumen
Key Skills / Experience Requirement:
- Strong analytical skills and Good interpersonal relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market