- Managing all marketing activities for the company.
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with the company’s objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and measuring results.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and manage new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Work closely with finance and sales department to help serve customer and company needs in the most profitable way.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to create and develop product and pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives.
- Ability to develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
- The ability to optimize the product and price strategy and portfolio in line with the overall strategy.
- Skills to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Skills to analyze, observe and monitor market trends.
- Minimum of a university degree.
- Minimum of 4years experience as a Marketing Manager.
- Preferably a candidate with Marketing and Branding experience in a fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.