Report to: Managing Director
Location: Lagos and Ibadan
Applicants MUST reside within/around Ikeja or Lekki.
- Carry out market research and develop marketing strategies for the brand in line with company objectives
- Managing all campaigns projects from start to finish , ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Analyse and develop potential strategic partner relationships for the company
- Responsible for planning and managing budgetary control of all marketing campaigns.
- Set targets and monitor performance for marketing team.
- Reporting on campaign ROIs and making recommendations.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy/content.
- Organise photo shoots, magazine events, fashion shows, new design or new location launch etc
- Regularly monitor fashion publications and set meetings with senior executives or designers to update, and keep up with the changing fashion trends
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Develop online contents for the brand and engage users on social media platforms.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website
- Devise efficient fashion design plans and foster new fashion concepts.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Carry out SEO marketing strategy to boost brand visibility
Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business administration, or any relevant field
MBA/M.Sc in Marketing, Economics will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years work experience in sales/marketing fashion brands, or relevant experience with proven result in sales generation will be preferred.
Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory/managerial role.
Key competencies & skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales planning and management
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, power point, and outlook.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline.
- A naturally outgoing, and articulate individual who thrives in social settings.
- Project and team management skills
- Digital marketing and graphics design skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Excellent Pitching /Presentation skills.
- Organisational and Managerial skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive travel to supervise other retail stores, launch new designs, or new store opening.