- Develop marketing strategies to promote the business
- Prepare marketing materials
- Conduct meetings and develop sales and investment proposals,
- Prepare business cases,
- Conduct due diligence
- Prepare research reports and presenting findings to management
- Conduct market analysis and reporting
- Assist in the design and implementation of the annual marketing plan
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of segment level business/marketing plans.
- Translate business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate business unit growth.
- Develop marketing strategy, based on knowledge of company policy, nature of the market, copyright and royalty requirements, and cost and mark-up factors.
- Assist in the planning and administration of the Marketing budget
- Manage marketing suppliers
- Offer coaching for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
Qualifications, Experience, and Required Skills:
- B.Sc. in any field or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in Business and Marketing roles
- Strong verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically, plan and work within agreed timeframes
- Strong project management, resource planning, client management, and budgeting skills