The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all the marketing and generating sales within the marketing department of the organization. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will be expected to drive the sales strategy in line with the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Developing business and marketing strategy for growth and development of the organization to generate sales
- Manage client relationship.
- Driving Marketing campaigns and manage their implementation from ideation to close of sales.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and agencies to drive the goals of the company.
- Manage Investment Advisers.
- Manage and approve marketing materials as it fits with the current company’s strategy
- Any other task that may be required
Relevant degree in business, marketing, communication or advertising, and any other related field.
Requirements & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing or business development
- Experience in driving increased product or service sales through Marketing
- Extensive experience in using digital marketing and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) to drive sales.
- Experience in managing a team or unit
- Good communication, facilitation, management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Must be presentable, full of energy and drive
- Deep understanding of the challenges in marketing and growth of sales.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Must be able to use Microsoft office and its applications.
Salary is #200000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (2 pages or less) & Cover Letter