- In line with our strategic expansion across the country and beyond, we seek to recruit a smart, passionate, self-driven, and intelligent young man or woman who can connect to our goals, promote brand recognition, and deepen the market share of our high-quality properties.
The person we seek to bring on board should possess the following competencies at the very minimum:
Creative and Interpersonal Skills:
- He/She should be a creative leader within his/her team and company-wide.
- He/She should have in-depth knowledge of strategic issues affecting brand building and customer experience
- He/She should be a top-class communicator
Additionally, he/she should also be:
- Highly diligent and dependable
- Unfailingly courteous and customer-centric
- Reporting to; the MD/CEO, the Marketing Lead will be responsible for activities that have to do with creating, communicating, and delivering offerings that will promote brand recognition, help the company gain competitive advantage, and thereby deliver value to the customer.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Increase the number of properties in our current portfolio
- Develop and project a reputable public image for the company to reflect its vision, strategic direction and enhance its competitive positioning
- Develop a framework to gauge the public perception of the company and develop appropriate strategies and action steps to ensure alignment of public perception with the image desired by the company
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO
- Be responsible for sales generation with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers.
- Be responsible to make marketing strategies.
- Managing time efficiently.
- Liaising between customers and company to promote profitability.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base as well as report sales activities to the management.
- To inspire team member’s work enthusiasm and work motivation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Candidate must have a cumulative experience of not less than 7years, with at least 3 years’ experience in real estate marketing
- Must be able to write daily, weekly and monthly reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in computer usage.
- Must reside in Abuja