Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja seeks to fill the under-listed positions with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of an effective marketing and sales plan for the organisation
- Develop and implement a robust and effective marketing communications campaign for the organisation
- Drive and coordinate all marketing activities
- Grow and sustain a market share of the organisation
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of health care plans
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan
- BSc or HND with a minimum of 2nd class division in Marketing, Insurance or any other relevant field
- Professional qualifications in marketing or management will be an advantage
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent selling and customer relationship skills
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written English language
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Must have the knowledge of the environment.
- Qualified and interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum Vitae within the time frame via Email, as an attachment.
- Use Job Title and Job Reference as subject of your email/letter.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.