- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Minimum of one-year working experience.
- Well outspoken, Goal-getter
- familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.