A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients to meet set sales targets.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (Twitter chats, Facebooks, Instagram, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field and social media activities.
- Organizing and participating in marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness and create sales outlets.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Must be female with at least 2 of relevant work experience in marketing and PR
- Must have experience selling Services. Media services is an added advantage
- BA/BSC in Marketing, Journalism or Communications or any other related course
- Excellent writing and editing skills (must provide writing samples and / or complete writing test)
- Quick learner that’s willing and able to pick up on the latest industry trends and technologies
- Motivated and energetic demeanor: an independent worker who is also comfortable collaborating with senior leadership across the agency
- A genuine passion for marketing and social media