An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this position
The marketing executive will be responsible for revenue generation for software solution targeted at hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centres. The candidate will be responsible for generating leads, performing demo presentations of the solution, and negotiating terms. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining a close relationship with all clients and working with other team members to achieve business development objectives.
- Prospect for new hospital clients and identify the decision makers (Medical Directors) within the client organization
- Meet potential clients to introduce software product and also perform demo to showcase the value of the product.
- Work with technical team members to develop and present proposals
- Arrange and participate in client meetings
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- A BSc or equivalent in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 1 year of sales or marketing experience.
- Prior experience marketing to hospitals or other healthcare organizations required
- Basic computer skills - MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).