Serving existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers.
Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Keep management informed by submitting activity and reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling in high volume.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Unparalleled customer service levels-someone who truly goes above and beyond to close the sale and make a customer for life.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills- a champion at conveying the value of our products.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Provable experience as an aggressive marketer with a traceable record and having a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record are added advantages.
Method of application
Send resume with the subject (Marketing executive)