IIHT Technologies is amongst Asia's top IT training Organizations. We started operations in the year 1993 and have continued to grow exponentially since then. IIHT Technologies has been successful in carving its goodwill in the industry. As a result, some of the renowned Fortune 100 Organizations rely on IIHT for catering to their manpower requirements. The goodwill is not only because IIHT provides skilled manpower in the areas of hardware, networking, database management, security and storage management, but also because the students are taught the latest technology advancements in the industry.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and follow with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs and add value.
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client.
- Meet weekly and monthly quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust marketing techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research.
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them.
- Generate leads using all planned marketing activities including info desk, flyers distribution, NYSC Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED), internal/external seminars, awareness road shows etc.
- Grow existing relationships, maintain an accurate, detailed client book, and develop an active customer base.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying calls, and manage sales cycle to closure.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, perform market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Work with the management team to design industry-specific outbound sales efforts.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for management/executive-level presentations.
- Results-oriented, sociable, and demonstrate a strong interest in information technology and sales
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Personal integrity
B.Sc. or HND graduate in any discipline with at least 3 years’ experience in similar role.