- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- The sales and marketing candidate must be able to market training courses to corporate bodies and organisations including student recruitment to universities and secondary schools abroad.
- The preferred candidate must be very fast in the use of online as a tool of marketing.
- Marketing of school products and training products to companies,students and professionals.
- Must be social media savvy
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities