- Responsibilities: prospect for new customer.
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends, studying competitors' products and services.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities.
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must be graduates of either Marketing or Business Administration Superb written and oral communication skills Candidates should possess excellent time management and organizational abilities.