- Get orders/distributors from various locations
- Develop on-going profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
- Provide information on potential/ new customers.
- Plan activity-based journeys efficiently and provide all relevant reports to the Sales Manager timely and appropriately.
- Implement business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability
- Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products
- Supports the overall marketing objectives of Bedmate both externally and internally
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Sales Manager.
- Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing inquiries
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Conducts market research and analysis of the market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences/ satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products.
- Minimum of first degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Cognate experience in marketing.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.