Almond Pavers is an innovative leader in the manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality paving stones and other concrete-related products in Nigeria.
- She/he will be responsible for leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the sales team and monitoring their performance as a whole.
- He/she will define and communicate the business’s KPIs and targets to the sales team on a regular basis, analyze patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- The role is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales department performance.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail;
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share;
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners;
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events;
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs;
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals;
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote the product;
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales engineers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Develop a CRM solution for the company
- Completes and submits sales reports each week on account activity, outstanding proposals, proposals secured, and proposals lost with complete documentation.
- develop sales policies and procedures for proper and effective service to all customers, and foster the development of long-term business relationships.
- Assists and resolves customer complaints in a timely manner notify management of problems and suggests corrective actions.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness;
- Direct product research and development.
- Experience in sales and marketing
- B Sc in Marketing or any related course.
- Any other certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficient business Acumen;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Customer/Client Focus;
- Excellent leadership abilities;
- Excellent presentation Skills;
- Numerical aptitude;
- Strategic Thinking.