Jbex Global Engineering Limited owners of Jbex solar, an EPC company that is active in the planning and implementation of alternative systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with organizations and individuals, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company's core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across locations as required in the sales/marketing plan.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for investment opportunities.
- Liaise and network with the purpose of engaging a prospective client and increase the organization’s bottom line.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through physical visit, cold calling, and networking and through the use of social media platforms and filed marketing.
- Target key accounts potential for the company; implements all sales action.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication drive.
- Sells the organizations products & services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and converting them to customers.
- Identify service & product line improvements by remaining current on trends, market activities, and competitors. Follow up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years' experience in marketing.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing and Sales Management, Arts or other relevant courses.
- You must have the ability to strategize and execute at the same time, using resources available.
- You have brilliant communication skills and ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues in various departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Creative and innovative and must have knowledge about content marketing.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing. The applicate must be a FEMALE.
- Applicant should not be more 30 years by 1st October 2018.
- Note: Applicant must be a resident of Port Harcourt. Only Female applicants needed.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.