- Responsible for sales of company products, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for effectively recording, market survey and clients purchasing power
- Responsible for establishing, maintain professional working relationship with business professionals.
- Ensure all company transactions are recorded.
- Ensure Marketing of organization’s properties to the existing and prospective customers.
- Sales and negotiation of organization products.
- To liaise and building relations. Externally, this could be with customers and suppliers. Internally, this could mean different related and supporting departments.
- Contribution to the strategic planning of annual or long-term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
Submit report weekly activities to BA.
To arrange effective distribution of marketing materials.
To organize and attend events and exhibitions. To monitor competitors activities.
Effective Communication Skill
Marketing and selling skills
Cross Functional Competencies:
Customer service orientation
First Degree, membership of a relevant to job professional body.
Minimum Experience: Min 1 OR 2 years cognate experience
Key Performance Indicators:
Achieve Task and Target measures. Your basic salary is tied to your sales performance and other commissions/emolument that could be considered. As mentioned in your offer letter, you shall receive 5% on commission on every property deals successfully closed.
ANNUAL : N1,326,000.00
Salary Analysis on Performance:
75% - 100% target met will attract 100% of basic salary and commission accrued.
54% - 75% target will attract 75% of basic salary and commission accrued.
26% - 49% target will attract 50% of basic salary and commission accrued.
25% - 49% target will attract 25% of basic salary and commission accrued.