- Overseeing the marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan to the Management and Marketing Team.
- Incessant Competitor research and developing tactics and strategies to be better
- Collaboration with existing clients/secondary schools across the country to develop complementary strategies, amplify messages and maximize the impact
- Working closely with the management and admission department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing our clients’ satisfaction.
- Identifying potential clients and developing strategies to attract and retain them with their family/friends.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers and liaising with the Graphics and Web designers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns across various platforms.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field. A master’s degree would be preferred.
- At least 5 years Proven marketing experience, with an insight in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Certified member of NIMN or CIM
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Notable attention to detail.
- A confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Professional level presentation, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Insight on the latest marketing trends in the educational industry
- Power to build positive and professional relationships with clients (Students and Alumni)