Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an international education consultancy, Language and examination Tutorial Centre. We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Turkey, Russia, France, Italy, China, India, Germany, Dubai, New Zealand, USA, and the United Kingdom. (other Europe, Asia, and Middle East countries) and offer national and international examinations, Registration tutorial and preparation service.
- Abuja and Lagos
- To work with the managing director and another team member to evaluate and successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
- Achieve set monthly revenue and registration target.
- Responsible for ensuring daily registration target in the branch are met.
Core Working Relationships
- Customer Service officer, Assistant managers, Business Development Officers, Recruitment Officers and managers, Branch Manager, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events Manager, Marketing/Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer, Managing Director.
- The post holder will be Reporting to the Managing Director and work closely with all Abuja based staff; this position will focus on recruitment to all RGRs services and partner Universities programs and market the RGR brand in Nigeria across all marketing communications channels.
- Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrolment to any of RGRs services.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Conversion of current applicants via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Regular visits to cities outside of Abuja. participation in admissions seminars held at schools, hotels and other venues.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organization of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria.
- Delivery of expert visa advice and counseling for all Nigerian RGR applicants applying for visas.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs strategy in Nigeria.
- Possible travel to cities outside of Abuja for recruitment events or training, including abroad.
- Essentially sell programmes and represent the best interest of partners & RGR in Nigeria.
- Ensure constant stream of walk-in clients at the assigned RGR office.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed on targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Make contact and follow up with new institutions in Nigeria to have a signed MOU to send students to RGR.
- Marketing and promoting RGR institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on RGR partner institutions regarding courses, materials, and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
- Manage the Business Development Officer, cleaners and temporary Teaching staff.
- Work with the Managing Director in increasing revenue by 50%-100% after the next intake.
- Initiate new marketing ideas and work out plans.
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for RGR
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Managing a team of customer service staff
- Handling face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service RGR is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving the use of computer packages and software
- Writing reports analyzing the customer service that RGR provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies, and standards for RGR
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- Learning about RGR’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
Administrative and Office Management:
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organize and chair meetings with staff - in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Attend conferences and training
- Manage social media for your organization.
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents, and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
Requirements, Qualifications, and Experience
- Experience with an international recruitment agency will be highly considered but not required.
- Graduate degree - essential, Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role - essential
- Candidates with industry related experience will be strongly considered with higher salary where commensurate.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence
- Excellent leadership skill
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Knowledge and experience of visa counseling for visa applicants
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report - writing and statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Highly organized, can manage several tasks simultaneously
- Can work under pressure when required
- Excellent communication skills can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority
- Can influence and persuade at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities. Committed to RGR’s values of equality and diversity.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria including.
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organizational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Significant experience related to the international Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of international educational qualifications and their Nigeria equivalencies
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience of visa counseling for visa applicants
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education - desirable
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market.
- You will be placed on 3 months’ probation with a salary of 50,000NGN-80,000NGN Depending on your experience and expertise you bring.
- After probation, your salary could be increased to between 80,000 to 120,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter
- Only candidates that adhered to this instruction will be considered
- You should be ready to resume as soon as possible.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.