Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with a specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff. At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapidly expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire lifetime experience. We're looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that's not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you're ready to rock, we're the place for you.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Able to use social media platforms and websites to promote a products.
- Able to use digital technologies in the marketing of products.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Supports office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information
- Able to benchmark and understand market best practices
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with research and development unit and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing; 2.1 or better
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing with at least 3 years in FMCG
- Qualified chartered marketer; Chartered Institute of Marketing Management, or similar body
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and team player skills
- Knowledgeable of retail service industry preferred
- Ability to work on a team and lead projects
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Required proficiency with desktop applications including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Good command of English
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.