Okadabooks seeks to bypass the traffic in the Nigerian book publishing industry by making it easy to publish books, making it cheap to buy books but more importantly making it fun to read books on mobile devices!
- Contribute actively to marketing project planning and execution
- Manage offline campaigns with supervision from the marketing lead
- Assist the business development team with marketing insights and project impact on brand awareness and product usage
- Go to business development meetings with the business development team
- Manage public relations activities with supervision from the marketing lead
- Establish and execute partnerships with brands
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Good use of MS Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Basic knowledge of Canva.