Sticks & Stones is a bespoke real estate development firm set up to explore the opportunities in the real estate market space in Nigeria, with a bias for delivery quality and elegantly built homes at very competitive prices.
- Liaise with Advert Regulatory bodies to ensure that the content of all promotional material is approved within regulatory guidelines
- Conduct Client Feedback surveys
- Market product to clients and consumers.
- Help company achieve objectives, milestone and revenue goals.
- Achieve Brand growth
- Participate in cross-functional/cross company teams to develop and execute product development plan.
- Attend trade shows.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Edit, proof-read, and revise communications and manage information.
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client meetings – in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client-Company relationships
- Manage Marketing projects to ensure timely completion
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Ability to close Sales transactions
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing and/or Business Development.
- Between the ages of 25-30 yrs.
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong understanding of the workings of an office
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint