Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- Developing new engaging campaigns and strategies to drive traffic to our website or (any other relevant/ affiliated website).
- Be involved in creating promotional events, compelling content, and digital media strategies for online advertising and traditional marketing strategies media strategies for print advertising.
What is the success:
- Increasing the awareness of the brand amongst our target customers.
- Increasing engagement and interactions with the brand online (through social media and email) and offline (through events and meetups) community of engaged potential
- customers who are ambassadors for the company.
- How will it be measured:
- The number of hits on our website.
- The number of followership on social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Medium)
- Engagement on social media channels
- Inbounds emails and calls
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years' previous experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or related position.
- Significant experience with SEO/SEM campaigns and digital tools.
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, marketing technology applications such as web analytics and Google AdWords.
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of the industry and its position in the market.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Personality for this role
- Campaigner (ENFP) Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.
- Protagonist (ENFJ) Charismatic and inspiring leaders, able to mesmerize their listeners.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.