At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and automating the measurement of all marketing campaigns across online and offline media.
- Conducting analysis and generating insights to help optimize marketing activities.
- Developing campaign analysis and forecasting future budget allocation to increase conversions and conversion rates.
- Combining online/web and in-app data to create a robust audience pool for personalized creative messaging across every digital platform.
- Working alongside the data analytics team to enhance the company’s data warehouse
- Providing support and training to marketing channel retailers across the country
- BSc in Statistics, Social Sciences, Marketing or Computer Science.
- 5+ years in Marketing Analytics, at a leading agency or in tech/e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of attribution modeling, ideally in-app & web business.
- Managed large marketing budgets, both off- and online.
- Experience in using SQL and Excel; is a must.
- Experience with R or Python is a plus.
- Experience with advertising technology and related measurement (e.g. cookies, device ids, MMPs) is a plus.
- You will work closely with our Customer Service and Product & Technology team.
The salary is globally competitive.