A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reports to Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Execute brand marketing, business development and digital marketing strategies for Physio Centers
- of Africa in alignment with marketing and business development plan set by executive leadership.
- In support of the executive ensure that the overall plan and direction is well communicated with all
- Internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure seamless execution of the plans.
- Be conversant with and monitor market development, competition and service pricing & quality in
- order to evolve the marketing and business development strategy, plan, products and pricing for PCA.
- Support the executive leadership on plan and budget development, editorial direction and collateral and program design (Including the evolution of the website). Lead the execution of production and distribution of all marketing materials and publications of PCA with guidance from
- Marketing and Business Development Manager.
- Monitor public relations initiatives execution as well as media interest.
- Track media mentions and effectiveness of marketing and business development efforts.
- Collaborate with Social Media Consultant and ensure that social media marketing campaign and execution is in line with the overall marketing plan.
- Assist where needed on reviews and execution of the digital/social media strategy.
- Collaborate with and coordinate the external web developer to ensure that the website Is aligned to needs and evolving with the strategy and business.
- Execute offline marketing campaigns and events across all product lines (physiotherapy, equipment sales, elder/homecare and training). Ensure that we are appropriately represented In the right conferences (trade, physician and hospital groups, corporate, etc), print media and medical journals to reach our target groups.
- Run activation as appropriate with key customer-facing bodies (BtoB and BtoC).
- Execute the development of the website as a key marketing, promotional and delivery portal for PCA services
- Assist in the analysis and development of the roll out plans for expansion of the businesses. Business Development
- Assist the marketing and business development manager In the design, development, and delivery of the strategy for PCA’s client acquitision and sales growth.
- Create and manage the client database (hospitals, doctors, HMO's and other partners);
- Ensure acquisition strategy is in place for each
- Develop the necessary products, MOU's etc to capture and develop the client's business
- Ensure that a visit and activation plan is in place for the different segments and he/she Is executing against those targets which are a head office responsibility (hospitals, HMO's corporates, etc)
- Monitor progress with each customers segment and adjust strategy as needed.
- Monitor the relationship marketing of the Physiotherapists with respect to Individual doctors, clubs, and other organizations best managed by the PT field force as opposed to corporate efforts.
- Screen and maintain the catalog of presentations, marketing collaterals, agreements, etc for use with the different client target groups. Ensure that there is an appropriate collaboration with marketing
- and business development manager and other support interfaces to ensure that the right materials are available at the right time.
- Monitor referral growth and business coming from each client segment in order to ensure that the approach is adjusted to meet the needs and achieve growth targets (ensure collateral, programs, presentations, proposals etc are made to meet each group.
- Liaise with marketing and digital team to ensure execution).
- Research into relationships that should be developed and manage effective partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing PCA, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Stay appropriately networked and keep abreast of trends, news, events, and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Previous experience in brand management and experience In the business development and or
- Business to business selling and customer development or key account management.
- Solid understanding of medical marketing and selling approaches as well as an understanding of the healthcare sector and physiotherapy or pharmaceuticals.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An analytical problem solver who leverages this capability in their creatively and who can work independently and with disciplined Initiative.
- Detail oriented, numerate and good multitasking capabilities.
- Has an teamworking, collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit but must be willing to take responsibility and informed risk.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other spreadsheet applications.
- Presentation capability, core selling skills orientation.
- Positioned to grow with the business.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Very good interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focus and strong planning and execution skills (understands the basics of project management and reporting).
- High-quality end-product focus.
- Degree qualification in physiotherapy, pharmacy or MBA, marketing, public relations or other relevant work.
- If no educational background In healthcare previous exposure to the sector and a keen Interest In the sector.
- Has had exposure to the core tenants of brand marketing with a good understanding of the 4 P's
- (Price, product, promotion, positioning) and basic selling skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a corporate marketing and or business development role
- in a corporate environment and experience implementing key customer sales and business development activities.
- Solid English, writing and communications skills and exposure to content development for different communication channels including emails, adverts, presentations, etc.
- Extensive use of project management approaches including setting project plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Medical insurance cover
- Pension Scheme
- Work tools and phone/data credit sufficient to communicate with the office and execute work requirements