Our client specializes in product distribution. Our client has been appointed as the official distributor of a renowned international battery brand for Nigeria and parts of West Africa. Our client requires brilliant, motivated, enthusiastic and experienced graduate marketers to introduce and push sales of the product in Nigeria and parts of West Africa.
Our client requires experienced freelance marketers who can deliver on the following;
- Implement company-wide marketing and sales strategies across all businesses
- Responsible for Marketing the company’s Products
- Researches and analyses ways to generate sales for the company
- Maintains Relationship with clients and vendors by providing support information and guidance
- Recommending ways for the profit to make more profit and service improvements
Any other sales/marketing related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Marketing Manager or CEO.
Minimum of OND in any relevant course
Should be available for immediate interview
- Strategic thinking skills: able to analyze consumer knowledge, brand positioning and develop sound marketing strategies suitable for face to face pitching
- Able to draft effectively; reports to management and correspondence to distributors, customers, etc
- Confident, presentable and has excellent oral communication skills
- Project management skills: must be good at handling time-sensitive projects, working to deadlines and targets
- Independent, self-motivated and possesses positive attitude
- Good grasp of social knowledge and marketing skills