- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavors.
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
- Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard the reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales, and terms and keep relative records
- Minimum of Degree in a Marketing-centered discipline.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a Marketing-intensive post.
- Unrivaled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.