Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
- He/She ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served, and SLC products breadth are available & visible at the retail/wholesaler’s outlets in assigned open markets always.
- 100% Implementation of the designed route plan
- Develop & maintain customer list that captures Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Optimally Manage Key trade partner inventory and ensures SLC share of their business increases.
- Provide daily and weekly insight on Competition activities and their impact
- Ensure Effective depletion through SKU redistribution at the retail level
- Coverage of assigned universe, new customer recruitment, management, retention, and growth
- Must be accountable for all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandise & execute trade marketing initiatives leading to the desired visibilities/ depletion for company brands in the retail outlet's channels.
- Fluent in English, and Computer Literature.
- Age - 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communication Skills