A major player in the Lubricants industry is looking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified candidates.
- · Are you a fresh graduate with zero or little experience or an experienced graduate in search of new opportunities?
- · Are you available for immediate resumption?
- · Would you like to work with a Lubricants firm as Market Developer with opportunities for fantastic career growth?
If Yes, then kindly apply by using the link below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub-distributors through availability points
- · Canvassing, direct sales and marketing of our branded products
- · Route planning and weekly reports on objectives
- · Engagement and conversion of new customers
- · Customer relationship management of existing relationships, order receipt, and fulfilment
- · Management and collection of sales data and development of sales database
- · General feedback (competitors’ activities, market situations, sales trends and complaints)
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc / HND
- Experience Level: Entrance Level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Basic salary plus productivity allowances and other benefits.
- Application closes on 15th November 2019.