ABS has been at the forefront of marine and offshore energy innovation. We work alongside our partners tackling the most pressing technical, operational and regulatory challenges to the marine and offshore industries can operate safely, securely and responsibly.
- We are recruiting for a Marine Surveyor to be based in our Port Harcourt, Nigeria office. The role will be based on local contractual terms & conditions.
- Port Harcourt supports Ships & Operations - surveying and marine/offshore. Whilst being supervised by a Senior Surveyor, your duties will include:
- Visiting vessels, marine structures & manufacturers for routine survey activities
- Preparing technically accurate survey reports
- Alongside the Senior Surveyor, working with clients to identify and resolve problems
- A Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent in appropriate technical discipline is preferred, with a minimum of five (5) years experience in an Engineering or Survey capacity within the marine industry. Appropriate certification and/or licenses in the area of specialization as may be required or
- Relevant qualifications from a suitable marine or nautical institution and relevant seagoing experience as a certified ship officer; and
- Proficiency in the English language commensurate with their future work.